Massage Therapy is quickly becoming one of the fastest growing approaches to alternative health care today.
In a toxic and stressful world, more and more people are turning back to natural methods of healing.
Massage therapists work to fix the root of the problem, rather than simply masking symptoms with more and more toxic medications.
How will massage therapy help my injury?
What are the benefits of massage therapy?
What conditions can massage therapy be used to treat?
- Registered Massage therapists are thoroughly trained to treat over 80 specific ailments, some of which include;
- headaches; tension, migraines, and sinus
- lower and upper back pain
- muscular strains, sprains and spasm
- fibromyalgia and arthritis
- sports injuries
- pregnancy related conditions
Most extended health care plans cover Massage Therapy ðŸ˜‰
Check your plan today!